The ADL-MX WebView is a web-based software that imports and combines the individual incoming data of the dataloggers. An overview page provides information about the current transmission status of all systems so that a failure can be quickly detected. In the menu, a graphical visualization of the measured data is possible. The summarized data can be downloaded as single file or as a package via the menu item Data export.
This link takes you to the WebView Live system, for example to get weather data from our measurement station in Zwönitz: webview.meier-nt.de
Our new online store
Meier-NT GmbH presents the new B2B shop for business customers and dealers.
Whether browsing or searching fast and targeted:
Thanks to a clear and intuitive design you will find the new online shop with the proven and well-known functions even faster and easier what you are looking for.
Schauen Sie vorbei unter: shop.meier-nt.de
"Measurement Technology Zwönitz/Germany"
Meier-NT GmbH offers individual and innovative system solutions in the following areas:
- forest air
- city air
- Flood protection
- Groundwater monitoring
- Structural health monitoring
- Solar systems research
- Mobile measuring systems
Our services are:
- measuring technology
- data transfer
- data visualization
- New energies
For questions and advice, we are always happy to help.
To expand our team we are looking for a reliable employee for at least one of the following areas.
- Software development in C, PHP, HTML5
- Programming of microcontrollers (AVR)
- Linux basic knowledge
- Material logistics (order of PCBs and other materials)
- Assembly of electronic devices, sensors and measuring stations (fine motor skills)
- Documentation of production processes
- PCB assembly for prototypes
- Schematic design and PCB layout
- CAD/CAM/CNC knowledge
- Technical customer support
- Creating device documentation
- Maintenance of measuring stations
- Completed study or vocational training, preferably in the technical field
- Personal interest in technology (ideally amateur radio and metrology)
- Economical thinking and acting
- Ability to work in a team
- English language skills
- Versatile, challenging tasks
- The unique opportunity to actively shape the future of a rapidly growing company
- An innovative company with a very good working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours
- Varied tasks
- A long-term perspective
Please send written application documents to the following address:
You are also welcome to call us on +49 37754 / 304-0